TheStreakfree Micro Cloth doesn't just move dust and dirt around like ordinary cloths: it scoops up and HOLDS the dust and dirt, including such tiny particles like fingerprints, smudges, and even BACTERIA!
Streakfree Microfiber is a special yarn that is 0.1 denier (an ultra fine Microfiber).
The thickness of micro fiber is finer than 1/100th of a human hairand it is made of triangular section thread.Our Streakfree Cloth has over 3 billion of these wedge-shaped little grabbers to gobble up the dust, grime and soil pulled into the traps by static electricity.Want to know more? This filament is very fine, strong and is virtually lint-free. The wedge-shaped polyester shown in this cross section, together with the core nylon, fits the surface of any object and gathers dust efficiently. This filament is very fine, strong and is virtually lint-free. The wedge-shaped polyester shown in this cross section, together with the core nylon, fits the surface of any object and gathers dust efficiently.
The STREAKFREE microfiber cloth is Made IN THE USA of 70% Polyester and 30% Polyamide. The yarn is PRESSED-(not woven) and composed of strings of FILAMENT and put through a special treatment process before dyeing the cloth where each filament is split into 16 sections with 16 interval spaces.
Accordingly, one string of YARN has MANY thousands of strings of MICROFIBER, and the end result has 7900 denier strings of MICROFIBER per square inch!
There area millions of ultra thin microfibers and interval spaces in each cloth. Each sharply wedge-shaped microfiber makes it possible for the cloth to have such a wonderful water and dust scooping or absorption power and remain soft and easy to use
STREAKFREE cleaning cloth protects the reverse sticking of dust, fingerprints, smears, and water spots to the surface of hard surfaces and even eye glass lenses. In conclusion, our STREAKFREE microfiber cloth has a scientific and efficient cleaning function structure. StreakFree Micro Cloth holds 7 times its weight in dirt, grime and liquid Each fiber is 200 times finer than a human hair! (this is the secret of micro fiber's incredible cleaning ability) Open spaces between fibers hold dust, dirt, and oil until washed away w/ mild soap or detergent. Spaces also allow large amounts of moisture to be collected into the cloths making them very absorbent. These same spaces allow for quicker drying time eliminating much of the bacterial growth found in slow drying cloths.
Ordinary fiber is SOLID and tends to push dirt and dust. Residue is left behind on the surface area you're cleaning. The lack of interior open spaces in the fiber, makes ordinary cloth hold very little dirt.
Millions of tiny scoops pull dirt and dust up inside the cloth where they remain until washed away. Results are clean, streak free surfaces. Using water helps emulsify dirt & oil making it easier for the micro fiber cloth to pick it up. It's high absorbency will quickly clean up spills.
Microfiber Washing Instructions:
Machine wash with laundry detergent or hand wash with dish soap in hot water. Rinse thoroughly. Do not use fabric softener (fabric softener leaves a film on the cloth and decreases its effectiveness). Be careful when machine washing or drying in mixed loads as micro fiber cloths will pick up lint from other fabrics. Air-dry or put in dryer on low to medium heat.
Characteristics of Microfiber
1. Perfect cleaning function - Ultra tiny wedge-shaped micro fibers make it possible to clean out any surface from the bottom to absorb the particles into the interval spaces of fibers and keep them in the inner spaces of cloth until being washed out. The ordinary cloth rolls over or repels some of dirty particles on surfaces, and it means it can not make some scratches or streaks to be left behind on the surfaces. Preserves the value of object by recovering the original transparency.
2. High Soft touch - The ultra fine micro fibers naturally create it. Accordingly, microfiber cloth can be used as a cleaning towel for the skin of a baby!
3. Easy to use and RE USE! Streakfree is the ONLY one that can be bleached! When the microfiber attracts and absorbs dirt it needs to be bleached to completely rid the cloth of the tiny particles. Therefore, the ones that can't be bleached always hold the particles and finally getting to full to use efficiently.
4. Quick drying - The affluent inner spaces make it possible for the free air-ventilation through the cloth. That means also that there is no possibility of creating mold or bacteria.
5. Durability-long term use - As this cloth is made of synthetic Polyester and Nylon fiber, it is natural to have longer durability (life span) than ordinary cotton cloths.
BENEFITS of the Streakfree MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth : 1. Effective Performance. And Easy to Use ... The scientific cleaning function performs wonderfully with just water! For dust cleaning-just wipe it lightly! For heavy or greasy dirt- wet it, wring it out COMPLETELY, and wipe it!
2. Inexpensive! Cost is minimal, therefore you can afford MORE and wont have to look all over for yours every time you need it. Just grab another one!
3. Saves Time ... Don't need any more additional detergents and paper towel. Don't need to wipe it harder and repeatedly on the same surfaces. Once will finish it quickly and easily!
4. Economical ...As it works by itself or just with water, don't need any additional expenses for expensive detergents nor disposable paper towel!
5. Keep Healthy ...NO MORE HARSH CHEMICALS for home cleaning as this contributes to allergies. STREAKFREE cleaning needs only water!
6. Environmentally Friendly ...You can play a role in preserving the Earth's environment by avoiding using harmful chemical detergents and disposable cleaning products like paper towels!
Will Not Scratch / No Chemicals Needed /
No Streaks No Water Spots / Keeps The Glare away! Safe to use on Lexan, Plexiglass, fiberglass, silver, brass, chrome, mirror, glass, and any hard surface.